Thursday, April 29, 2010

Breaking the Seal

This is the first post of soon to be many... I think... if I remember to post often.... If you haven't already guessed, I am a novice to the popular world of blogging so I hope that you will bear with me.

Let me start again.

Welcome!

The primary intent of this blog is to share things with you that I find interesting, beautiful and/or are holding my attention for a surprisingly long period of time - this includes random things that are going on in my life that excite me. In essence, you can expect for this blog to bring you things I find particularly (hence the title) noteworthy. For those of you who expected a blog about one's attachment to one's nation, I apologize and I gather that politics and government will not be a frequent topic of conversation here. All topics here will be light. For those of you who consider politics and government light...

I applaud you.

No comments:

Post a Comment